Services provided by Only Hope Prison Ministries occur primarily within the eight Los Angeles County correctional facilities: Twin Towers, Men’s County Jail, Century Regional Detention Facility (CRDF), North County Correctional Facility (NCCF), North Facility, South Facility, East Facility and Mira Loma. Additionally, some services are provided within Centinela State Prison, Folsom State Prison and the Ventura County Jail.
Only Hope Prison Ministries provides the following resources for Chaplains and volunteers:
- Training: We conduct nation-wide training via Academies for Correctional and Rescue Mission Chaplains & volunteers.
- Chaplain Support: We provide supplemental financial support for facility jail and prison chaplains.
Only Hope Prison Ministries provides the following inmate services:
- Sunday Services: We mobilize and send teams of chaplains and volunteers gifted in leading worship and preaching the Gospel.
- Bible Studies: We conduct ongoing group Bible Studies (English and Spanish) throughout the week.
- Biblical Resources: We provide Bibles, Fundamentals of the Faith, Christian books, Biblical tracts, and other materials.
- Counseling and Death Notifications: We provide counseling and death notifications to those who have lost family members while incarcerated.
- Curriculum: We provide Biblical training courses including:
- Malachi Men – A twelve week program that teaches inmates to be Biblical fathers, husbands and men of God.
- Hannah’s Gift – A program that teaches incarcerated mothers to foster a healthy relationship with her child or children.
- TUMI (World Impact) Curriculum – A three year seminary program which equips inmates to become leaders for the urban church.